Have a look and see what vacancies we have
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who will get the fantastic opportunity to work alongside experienced mechanics and recieve guidance in the mechanical automotive industry. You will also be required to attend training offsite.
Training Course: Motor Vehicle Service & Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Shadowing an experienced technician
• Assisting with the servicing and repair of all types of vehicle
• General duties as required within the workshop
Duration: 36 Months
Monday to Friday - 8am to 5.30pm
Must have a GCSE Grade Level 4 and above in Maths & English.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role please email Jackie Gee - firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Or Call 01303 768795.
We are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Estimator/VDA to join our Nissan & Ford approved accident repair centre in Folkestone, Kent.
The ideal Bodyshop Estimator must possess:
• Excellent accident damage inspection skills
• Recent experience of using Audatex
• Able to work well in a team in our busy bodyshop
• Able to communicate well with customers, engineers and colleagues
• Be productive, commercially aware and keen to optimise work opportunities
• Have a professional persona and appearance
We are offering a competitive salary and industry backed training
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role please email our Bodyshop Manager Chris Temm to email@example.com
We are a looking for a Technician at our Folkestone branch
You will be a trained technician and willing to work as a team, wages will be dependent on experience, please contact us for further information or to arrange an interview.
Enquire below and state your chosen job
Short for time? Enquire below and specify your chosen job. We will reply to your message promptly.